Description of SOCOCLEAN I2102
- Excellent degreasing properties (the ideal température should be 35 à 40 °C).
- Very good emulsifying power, removes soils by loosening.
- Contains anticorrosive inhibtors – does not attack ferrous or non ferrous metals or composite materials (protection of parts after degreasing during storage).
- Contains no soda or caustic products.
- Non flammable solution (no flash point).
- Advantageous replacement for solvents: reduces their consumption, waste and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions.
- Ideal in ultrasonic machines at a maximum temperature of 45 °C.
- Perfectly adapted for use in a degreasing fountain which runs with water-based products.
- “geotextil” filter
- 55 x 33 cm in polypropylene
- Density: 300 g/m²
• The degreasing action is obtained by the presence of powerful surfactants which loosen oils and greases from the surfaces to be cleaned.
• The degreased surfaces remain dry after wiping for all media types (metals, plastics, glass, varnishes, paints, fragile materials, etc.).
• Permits surface treatment without an intermediate phase and particularly adhesive bonding and painting directly after wiping.
• Cleaning of unplugged electric apparatus (heat or dry carefully before plugging back in, waterrepellent treatment advised).
• Metals are protected by corrosion inhibitors in order to reduce oxidizing after treatment for interoperation phases.
• Ideal for replacing solvents in fragile environments.
• Positioned at the bottom of the fountain sink, SOCOFILTER helps to retain soils.