Description of SOCOCLEAN T3430
Concentrated biodegradable descaler, free from borates, developed for treatment of aluminium and its alloys. Removes greases, dry agglomerated soils and hydraulic oils. Perfectly adapted for degreasing before deoxidation and treatment before conversion.
- SOCOCLEAN T3430 is formulated to quickly clean very dirty aluminium mechanical parts.
- It is inert on any kind of metal and especially on steel, aluminium alloys, nickel, copper, plastic materials and composites.
- It is used by dipping or hot aqueous spraying. The very high concentration of active ingredients allows high dilution with no loss of activity.
- It can be used by dipping or in spray washing machine provided with rotating plates or nozzles under pressure. In case of excessive foam production we advise to use the anti foaming additive ADISSOL.
Due to the strong degreasing action of SOCOCLEAN T3430, it is recommended to wear protective gloves when handling the product for a long time.
Store in closed original containers. Protect from cold.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
• Concentration: 3 to 10 %
• Temperature: 40 to 80 °C
• Time: 5 minutes to ½ hour according to the degree of dirt accumulation
- Symbole 02100210