Description of HDL 2524
HDL 2524 is used as part of a multi-stage process to assist in the removal of oxides and complex metallic heat scales from jet engine components.
HDL 2524 is a two-part product.
HDL 2524C consists of liquid caustic alkali.
HDL 2524P consists of a concentrated liquid permanganate.
- Liquid version easy to handle.
- Highly effective oxidizer of complex heat scales without corrosion to base metals (ferrous and high temperature alloys).
- Approved for use on high strength or high heat resistant alloys.
- Minimum sludge formation at the bottom of the tank.
HDL 2524 is a product from the MagChem range.
- CoMat 01-547 & 01-546
- PRATT & WHITNEY
- SPMC 204-1 / HDL-2524-C - SPMC 204-2 / HDL 2524-P
- ROLLS ROYCE
- oMat 198
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES (formerly SNECMA)
- DMR 70-620
- SAFRAN HELICOPTER ENGINES (formerly TURBOMECA)
- CCT LB-540 / RTC 70-20-22-110-801
- CO 4-273
- ENGINE ALLIANCE GP7000