Description of SOCOSURF T4402
Concentrated degreasing compound operating at the same time an amorphous phosphatation on ferrous metals. The treated surfaces constitue therefore excelllent fixing bases and enhance the adhesion of paints.
Since the product is free from heavy metals (chromates, molybdates, etc.), disposal is easier.
The treatment before painting of metal parts improves the resistance of the coatings in time. SOCOSURF T 4402 can be used by spraying in a tunnel or in a machine.
SOCOSURF T4402 is available in liquid phase in order to avoid problems linked to pulverulents: uneasy dosages, irregular mixtures and pipe stoppage. It can be applied on steel parts and mounted units.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
• Treatment by spraying: temperature at the end of thenozzle 60 to 90 °C (140 to 194 °F).
• In tunnel, operate at a concentration of 1 to 3 % in the first stage, rinse with water.
• By vapour projection or pressurised hot water, use a concentration of 1 to 2 % at the end of the hose, rinse with water.
• In some case the rinsing operation can be replaced by compressed air blowing.
• The treated parts showing retention areas must be dried with compressed air in order to avoid oxidation and so that these parts result perfectly dried for painting. The parts must be painted immediately after complete drying.