CHEMGLAZE A Series
Polyurethane Coating (Clear Liquid)
CHEMGLAZE A-line coatings are moisture-curing, aliphatic polyurethane coatings designed for product finishing applications on many metal and rigid or semirigid plastic substrates.
CHEMGLAZE A-Line coatings are ASTM D-16 Type II oil-free products, and are available in clear, black and white.
- Features & Benefits
- Versatile: perform well in many metal and plastic product finishing applications. Durable high gloss finish can be adjusted to semigloss or lusterless by adding CHEMGLAZE A170 flatting concentrate.
- Durable: provide excellent resistance to impact and abrasion- exhibit low Taber weight loss values.
- Environmentally Resistant: provide long-term weathering resistance properties.
- Chemically Resistant: cure to a hard surface that is resistant to many acids, alkalines, detergents, lubricating oils, solvents and chemicals.
- Color Retention: provide excellent colorfast, high gloss finish.