Quality, operational productivity and cost control are some of the challenges encountered within aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul).
Aware of these challenges, SOCOMORE offers a complete range of products for aircraft surface maintenance:
- for maintaining engines, fuselages, equipment
- that are approved by most OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- that meet the latest regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment
- that are based on over 50 years of experience in specialty chemicals and the aerospace industry
Discover our wide range of products for:
- Engine & equipment
- General maintenance
By choosing our solutions for aerospace maintenance, you rely on:
- Our ability to innovate through the strength of our R&D team, and our significant investment in R&D. Our main areas of development include technologies to reduce VOC emissions (Volatile Organic Compounds) and technologies to replace those labeled as dangerous substances according to various regulations (e.g. hexavalent chromium).
- Our ability to adapt production in Europe, the Americas and Asia to meet demand.
- The availability of our worldwide sales and technical teams to listen to your needs and assist you with using our products.
- Our ISO/EN/AS 9100 certification, meeting the needs of our aerospace customers, and our quality system that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of our organization.
- Our flexibility and adaptability to your requests.