DIESTONE ZERO HD
DIESTONE ZERO HD or DIESTONE ZEROVOC/HAZ HD is a high flash point solvent based cleaner, VOC free controlled volatility. It is used to remove paint, ink, marker, varnish, adhesive, oil and grease from metal and composite parts.
DIESTONE ZERO HD has no harmful constituents, chlorinated hydrocarbons or benzenes. It is not subject to classification with regard to European VOC legislation (EU directive 1999/13/ec) :
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Zero hazard classification – Toxicity and Ecotoxicity.
- Zero CMR – absence of all carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction substances.
- Zero fire risk related to its use – non flammable product.
- Zero transport constraints.
- Excellent solvent action on paint, ink, marking products, varnish and glue, oil, grease.
- Leaves surface non-greasy after cleaning.
- Minimal evaporation loss.
- Compatible with most synthetic resins (epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic etc.).
- Non-corrosive on light alloys, coated or uncoated composites, and bare, protected or painted metal.
- Low odor.
Paint, ink, varnish, glue application workshops, construction and assembly workshops for :
– cleaning application equipment
– degreasing and cleaning metal or composite parts