Hot immersion paint remover
High temperature Cr(VI), NEP and NMP free liquid aircraft paint stripper effective on thick or multi-layered paints. Removes a wide variety of coatings from aircraft surfaces and engine components.Kemstrip 600 is an environmentally friendly liquid stripper that may be used as strong descaler. It is a blend of penetrants, activation agents and surfactants. Its main characteristics are:
- Efficient on thick or multi-layered paints such as alkyddes, alkyde-urethanes, polyurethanes, epoxies, acrylics, etc.
- Compatible with steels and aluminium and magnesium alloys.
- Can remove carbon deposits.
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified CMR - Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction), phenols (classified CMR - Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction), NEP and NMP ( both Toxic to Reproduction category 1B according CLP European Regulation) which means higher safety for users.
- An oil seal layer on the surface delays the evaporation of the solvents contained in the bath. This layer also allows to retain odours coming from the bath.
- High efficiency on thick or multi-layered paints such as alkyddes, alkyde-urethanes, polyurethanes, epoxies, acrylics, etc.
- Specifically intended to replace NMP based paint remover. Registered in the SVHCs list (Substances of Very High Concern), within the frame of REACH regulations, NMP is restricted since May 2020.
- Also free from NEP (Classified as CMR, Toxic to Reproduction), Methylen chloride or phenolic substances
- Applicable on titanium, steel, aluminium and magnesium alloys in the industry
- For aerospace industry, specifically applicable to landing gears, wheels, engine parts for tank applications
- Also applicable as heavy duty carbon remover, cured sealant remover and organic cured coating or adhesives
- Bi-phase, an oil seal layer delays the evaporation of the solvents contained in the bath as well as reduce odours coming from the bath