30% VOC emission, NMP free and high flash point cured sealant removal for application during aerospace OEM & MRO part cleaning operations.
SKYRESTORE 407 is an innovative solution for the quick removal of fully cured sealants and some adhesives. Available in liquid gel (407) format for different applications, SKYRESTORE 407 can be applied to quickly soften sealant from most parts of the aircraft including aircraft structures, fuel systems, nacelles, landing gear and joints for easy removal.
The integrated sealant removal system provides speedy results when compared with alternative, traditional cured-sealant removal methods. It is effective on Polysulfide, Polythioether and RTV sealants and can be used on most metallic surfaces commonly found in the aerospace manufacturing and maintenance sectors.
- Thixotropic gel version (407) suitable for overhead and vertical applications
- Quickly softens cured sealants & adhesives for removal.
- Specifically intended to replace NMP based sealant remover.
- Registered in the SVHCs list (Substances of Very High Concern), within the frame of REACH regulations, NMP is restricted since May 2020.
- Zero fire risk related to its use - non flammable product.
- 30% VOC emission product.
- Suitable for use on most metallic surfaces
- For best results, use in conjunction with non-metallic SkyScraper to remove residues
- In comparison with more traditional methods - e.g. mechanical and most chemical removal solutions – SkyRestore 407 solution saves a lot of time in both application and use