SPC 909N NA
Aircraft paint stripper
Hydrogen peroxide activated aircraft paint stripper with a long shelf-life for the efficient removal of difficult primers and multiple paint layers.
SPC-909N is a coating remover specifically designed for aerospace applications. It is a cost-effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of coatings from aircraft surfaces.SPC-909N can be used on aluminum, mild steel, high strength steel, and titanium when used as directed. SPC-909N is not recommended for use on magnesium surfaces. It is available in gel form and blue in color to assist with coverage during application.
Advantages & Uses:
- Hydrogen peroxide activated paint remover
- Neutral pH
- Low odor
- Low volatile organic compounds
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride-based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
- Extremely effective in the removal of multiple paint layers (e.g. lacquers, acrylic, alkyd, polyurethane, epoxy) and difficult primers
- Safe on most aviation alloys