Formerly Elixair part number 616/1.
The SkyEdgit is a handheld sharpening device for fluted SkyScraper that ensures the blade edge is kept sharp to optimise cutting edge efficiency during use. This tool is to be used in conjunction with the SkyMill Revolution sharpening machine, which is designed to sharpen fluted SkyScraper (see specific TDS) at “point of use”. It is designed for individual use to improve sealant removal productivity with minimal effort.
- Pocket-sized hand-sharpener for fluted SkyScraper.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Securable to workwear by zip wire clip.
- Allows in-situ sharpening of fluted SkyScraper.
- Indispensable when working in fuel tanks, on wings and in other poor access areas.
- Customised shape and coated abrasive disc.
- Dust collector included.
- Developed for OEMs (Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier) and MROs